1. Who can apply for a facility with Capital Match?
Any Singapore-registered private limited company or limited liability partnership can apply for a facility with us. More detailed eligibility conditions can be found in the registration form.
2. Why should I apply for a facility with Capital Match?
What we can offer you is higher approval rate than that of a typical bank and lower interest rates than a typical moneylender in Singapore. We understand the needs of a growing business, so we not only look at your past financials or credit rating but your current repayment ability. We try to offer you the best financing solution at an affordable rate. Our advantages include:
– No long-term obligation, nor ongoing charges, to use the service – use it as a one-off financing solution when you need it
– Easy application and documents submission process
– Less stringent criteria than a bank’s loan
– Monthly total cost as low as 1.5-2.5%
– Full transparency regarding charges and other terms
3. What kind of facilities do you offer?
For now we offer short term (3-12 months) unsecured business financing and invoice discounting facilities. We are also happy to assist business owners with more specific needs, for example, project financing or franchise financing.
4. How large is the financing amount?
The typical facility amount is SGD 50,000 – 200,000.
5. How much does it cost?
The total cost (interest rates and processing fee) is in the range of 1.5% – 2.5% per month, depending on borrower’s credit rating and the facility type. We do not charge any upfront fees, nor are there any other ongoing or hidden charges.
6. Are there any other fees involved?
Apart from the interest rate and processing fee, there are no other ongoing or hidden fees involved. The only other fee is a late payment fee in case the repayments from the borrower are delayed.
7. How are interest rates determined?
Interest rates are determined internally taking into account multiple factors including your credit risk, financials etc. Based on the facility term we will also calculate a monthly processing fee. The final interest rate together with the processing fee will be in the range of 1.5-2.5% per month.
8. How does the application process work?
The application process is following:
1. You register a user account account with us and create a profile on the platform
2. Upon our activation of your profile, you apply for the facility on the platform
3. Once we process your application and agree on the terms, the facility request is made available for investors to commit funds
4. Once a minimum of 80% of the facility amount is subscribed, you can accept it
5. Following your acceptance, we prepare the legal documentation for the parties to enter into the agreement
6. The funds are then disbursed to your account and we set up GIRO on your account for automatic monthly repayments