Crowdfunding is a refreshing concept of getting funds from numerous individuals who each contribute a small sum for a certain project, venture or cause. Asia became the second largest crowdfunding region ahead of Europe with an astounding 320% growth in terms of crowdfunding volume. A considerable portion of crowdfunding platforms in Singapore are centered towards debt-based P2P lending for Small and Medium Enterprise (SMEs) to fund their operations. To sum up, characteristics for investing in crowdfunding could include: (1) Excellent Returns, (2) Social Cause, (3) Small Minimum Amount. It is a good opportunity for investors in Asia to explore new options for investment.
In current Fintech era, we are aiming to introduce new concept of marketplace lending to our valued investors and SME clients. You may refer to the following videos and posts for some illustrations on how does “Peer-to-Peer Lending” actually work.
– P2P Lending – explainer video
– Peer-to-peer lending – the pros and cons | FT Business
– Understanding Peer to peer lending | Show me the money
– How Peer to Peer Lending Works – Learn How to Make Money with this Passive Income Strategy
– P2P crowdlending (crowdfunding) explained
– Q&A on Online Marketplace Lending with Gavin Harding
– Capital Match
– P2P Lending 101
– Peer to Peer Lending – How it Works
– Peer-to-peer lending sees exponential growth
– Top 10 Everything about P2P Lending
– How Peer to Peer Loans Work
– Why You Should Invest In Peer-To-Peer Loans In 2017